Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen
- Conforming Green Tea Memory Foam comfort and pressure relieving support for a better night’s sleep, foam is CertiPUR – US Certified for durability, performance, and content
- 3 inches Memory Foam, 2 inches Comfort Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Base Support Foam
- A safe and trustworthy anti-oxidant, Zinus infuses its memory foam products with natural green tea extract to maintain product freshness
- Smartly Shipped – Our patented technology allows our mattresses to be efficiently compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door
- Queen (L x W x H) 60 X 80 X 12 inches, 66.2 pounds, please allow up to 72 hours for the mattress to fully expand and for any potential odor to dissipate.
- NOTE: Though our mattresses typically expand in 48 to 72 hours, they may take up to a week in some cases. Other factors, like cold weather, can also affect decompression times.
Enjoy the comfort and support of Green Tea Memory Foam. The Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress provides conforming comfort with a memory foam layer and Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam layer that conforms to the natural shape of your body. The Airflow High-density Foam layers provide long lasting durability and stability. Please open your mattress package within 72 hours of receipt. Mattresses on average take 48 to 72 hours to decompress and sometimes in special cases up to a week to return to its original, plush shape. Worry free 10 year limited warranty. Another comfort innovation from Zinus. Pioneering comfort.
“Awesome Mattress. I found it based on a review on mattress grader .com (check it out if you are researching mattresses), and decided on this one. For the price its so good that I figured if it didnt come up to my expectation I would just return it. And so far so good! Im loving my new zinus mattress. Its so comfortable. I know theres other mattresses out there that are probably better and may last longer, but I am a student and cant afford too much.
I know theres other reviews saying this mattrewss can smell (I did not have this issue) or not inflate properly (i also did not have this issue), So i suppose that may be a reason why the price is so good. As long as you do not get a mattress with those problems im sure you will be happy! I hope my review helps”
“I love this mattress,many might say it is hard, but I find it very supportive, and it really didn’t have too bad of a smell, I have bought memory foam mattresses and this one is one of my favorites, and I know it will hold up a lot longer then my old one I bought 10 years ago. I have been sleeping amazingly since feb 24th 2016, if you have back pain like I do it might take a night or two to get used to but when I wake up I have a lot less back pain then when I had my old spring mattress very good quality, I really love it, super fast shipping as well, thank you.
UPDATE: after almost one year its still fantastic still supportive and comfortable, for me it feels like longer you have it the softer it gets but that might just be as I sleep on it every night and am use to it.”
“This bed is totally amazing, worth it for the price, can’t get more bang for your buck. Eat it up, beat it up, skeet it up this bed will endure it .”