Anigu Mesh Lounge Reclining Folding Camp Chair with Footrest
- Adjustable reclining chair comes fully assembled; Has a mesh footrest for fully relaxation.
- Width: 22inch — more wider and more comfortable than other chairs; Breathable mesh seat&back for cooling.
- Has an inherent cup holder and a big storage bag, so you can keep your gadget close for when you require it.
- Ideal for camping, self-driving tour, fishing and other outdoor activities; It also can be used as a nap chair in office or garden.
- Package size: L66″ X W22″ X H15″; Weight: 11 pounds; Weight capacity: 260 pounds.
This camping chair is outlined with two distinct positions so you can sit up or rest back in this lovely chaise. Quality products at good prices.
– Fabric: 600D Oxford Cloth & Mesh
– Unfolded size: L66″ X W22″ X H15″
– Package size: 35.8″ X 7.1″ X 7.1″
– Total weight: Approximately 11LBS
-1 x Folding Chair
-1 x Carrying bag
“I love the chair. The reclining back is a must if you put your feet up. Other chairs without the reclining back force you into an uncomfortable “L” shape that is unsustainable for long periods.
Additionally, the flexible mesh arms are much better than the stiff cloth materials.”
“This is a very comfortable chair which really does recline, and which allows me to keep my feet up. It’s easy to set up and take down, and fits back into the carry sack reasonably easily. It doesn’t feel flimsy, which I was afraid it might. Just be careful getting in and out, which can be a tad clumsy, since the footrest can’t be removed, or swung out of the way. I found that out the hard way, when my husband said something to me as I was sitting down, I missed placing my hand on the (supported end of the) far armrest, but continued my downward trajectory, and took a tumble, which left me with the chair both underneath and on top of me.”
“Just received the chair. It is nice and very easy to set up. I wish the footrest could slant down but it is cut in such a way that I can rest each leg to the side of it. Arm rests are not holding in an upright position, so that could be improved on. The main reason I purchased this chair was to be able to rest my legs in an elevated position and it looks like it will work for that purpose.”